It's likely that you've seen this product on your newsfeed or read about it in a magazine. Like many of you I have been really curious to try Younique 3D mascara after reading many reviews on it. There will be a giveaway at the end of this post for those who are interested. Without any further ado, lets get into the details of this mascara.
How it works:
- Apply a thin coat of your favorite mascara
- Then apply even coat of Transplanting Gel on lashes
- Immediately, before gel dries, apply fibers onto lashes
- Lastly, seal the fibers with another coat of Transplanting Gel.
- Contains natural fiber ingredients
- Does an amazing job adding thickness and length to the lashes.
- Water resistant (which means no smudging + easily wash off w/ makeup remover)
- The fibers are black which is much nicer compared to similar products that have white fibers which can be hard to cover with mascara
- Nice packaging
- Time consuming, this is a 3 step process.
- Your lashes can appear clumpy or spidery if not applied correctly
- This product is not sold in stores
- Younique recommend replacing this product every 8 weeks, so it can become costly at $29 a tube.
To purchase or get more information on Younique 3D Lashes click here .
I have team up with Anne from Younique to give you a chance to win your very own mascara kit.
Please click the link below and follow the easy steps. The giveaway starts today and will end on October 19, 2014.
Good Luck everyone, and as always thank you for reading.